Tuesday, February 23, 2016

[Project 3] Concept and Visuals




I wanted to revolve the film around identity. For me, growing up I was aware about my two ethnic backgrounds; I am both Mexican and Korean. And, as cool as being a mixed race sounds, it also had its downside. There really wasn't a category that I could fit in. On different applications, they sometimes had choices where you had to choose one ethnic group. But how do you decide when you're both?


Tests

Oil Pastels on the left, watercolor on the right 

 Can remove oil pastel (could be a nice effect

Oil and frosting don't look like they would do much... 

 Until you mix it together

Which can make some really nice colors 



Frosting + Oil Pastels = Muted colors 


Can put texture on frosting (dabbed with napkin)



More Brainstorming



No comments:

Post a Comment