Monday, February 15, 2016

[Project 2] The Knight and the Princess


I think the hardest part of this project had to be making the assets. Because once you animate, it's just a ride. You animate, and it becomes a meticulous activity, but you are in the process of making images move. When you're making assets, you don't know if they'll work 100%. I also think that cutting down my storyboards was difficult to do because I loved the beginning. Instead, I had to cut that out in order to save time. It's slightly disappointing, but it still has the same action.

Coming up with a title was also difficult as I was stuck on "Bucket Princess" (because of the original storyline). It wasn't until I spoke with some friends that they told me that it should be simple and a surprise twist at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment